March 30, 2010

A beautiful new find - and some info on Turn of Phrase

Hello Friends!

I have been quiet lately and trying to catch up with the things I put on hold to work on my lovely deer.  I am thinking of calling that piece Oh Deary Me - too cheesey?  I am in a cheese kind of a mood right now.

In other news, I finished one journal comission, which was wonderful.  I also finally got my sewing themed cards up on Etsy.  I specifically designed them for the craft marketplace, so hopefully they do really really well!  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Go visit turnofphrase.etsy.com right this instant!  Then come back and look what else I have to show you today.
Those of you who know me, know that I normally really dislike abstract work.  However, this piece just jumped right out at me.  I am really really loving it.  It is an original by another talented etsy artist Wallnut
Check out her stuff, I think it is incredibly beautiful.

Thats all for today!
Love and Kisses,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment