February 28, 2010

Bah, Foiled Again!

I should change this blog to say "every other day" or "a few times a week" as it seems as though I am completely terrible at blogging every day.  However, I do have something kind of neat to share! 



I have been involved with a gallery called Resolution in Kensington (top floor of eleven:eleven) since last year.  This coming March, starting on the 4th I believe, they are doing a silent auction as a benefit for the Red Cross to help with relief for the Haiti disaster.  I donated a piece that will be up for sale, all money raised goes right to charity - so you are helping a good cause.  Thirty artists participated, so there is bound to be something that you like there!  Go place your bids! 

The opening reception will be held on March 12th with wine and cheese (ooh lala!) from 2pm-10pm.  I will stop by to mingle, and I hope that you will as well!
Resolution Gallery
233 10 ST NW
2nd Level, in Kensington
403.452.5285


Gallery Hours:
Mon - Wed   10-7
Thurs - Sat   10-9
Sunday   11-6
info@resolutionartgallery.com
Love and Kisses,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment