February 18, 2010

Welcome Back!

It is lovely to be back.
I hope to show you, dear reader, something unique, beautiful and maybe even inspiring every day.  I spend more time than I should on etsy, making art, designing cards, and surrounding myself in beauty.  Today, to apologize for my absence, I have three to share with you.

Untitled, Graphite on Wood, 2010

I think this illustrates quite well the direction that I am heading in, abstract wallpaper designs juxtaposed with quirky antique illustrations.  In the future I do hope to post some works in progress (I have a very special comission link that I am working on right now!)
Turn of Phrase, 2010
Turn of Phrase recently participated in a wonderful event called Market Collective: Love Edition on February 13 & 14, 2010.  I was able to debut some wonderful new notecards and moleskine journals.  I met many amazing people and had a truly inspiring time.  It was wonderful to be surrounded by such creative and talented artists, musicians and collectors.  Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful time!
Finally, I am so excited to tell you that I am embarking on a new part of my life with my wonderful partner and two baby kittens (who are not really babies anymore!) I have moved into a wonderful townhouse and I am nesting like crazy.  The first to be decorated was the mantle on my very own fireplace, I am so happy to be home.
Loves and Kisses, 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment