January 16, 2011

It has been forever, and so much has changed!

I can't believe that the last time I posted here was Nov 6th!  It seems oh so crazy how much has happened since then.  We bought ourselves a house, moved in, had Christmas.  I worked a craft show, designed and printed all those lovely Christmas cards, and spent some great time with my friends!
This year has started with a bunch of great ideas that I hope to be starting up with soon.  I am going to move into jewelery with my printed designs....we will see how it goes!
On top of all of that - I have been hired to do a few sets of wedding invitations!  I can't even tell you how excited I am to be a part of peoples extra super special day.  The first set is for a wonderful girl I know - who is more deserving of a celebration than just about anyone else I can think of.  She came to me and asked for dragonflies.  I have completed the illustration for the design, and will be pulling the whole thing together over the next 2ish weeks.  Just gotta get my studio set up so I can print!
The large dragonfly is the one that she wanted, I had designed the little one for RSVP cards, but it doesn't quite suit her taste.  That said, I think the little one is super adorable - can you tell that I really got into drawing his little legs?




Thats all for today, but I will be posting my progress as it....well....progresses! 
Love and Kisses,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment