May 12, 2011

Mural Mosaic - Work #2

Hello Friends!
Just a quick update from me today.  It has been a rather hectic last 2 weeks.  My grandfather passed away quite suddenly last Tuesday, and I hopped on a plane to Ottawa for the funeral.  This meant that I was working on this final Mural Mosaic piece in the midst of all of that.  I did manage to get it finished, and I am actually fairly pleased with how it turned out.  I guess it means that I can draw faces.  Good to know!
For whatever reason, the photo seemed to stretch out the face, so its a bit out of proportion from what it was.  I will post a link to whatever the final image they end up taking is.  
This lovely woman is Jean Fraser who was on the Board of Directors at MRC for a number of years in the late 1970s and early 1980s.  She had a passion for education, so I am pleased that I was able to have her as my subject.
That's all for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment