June 15, 2011

A new venture!

Hello Friends!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to promote something that I am really quite proud of.  It is a new venture for me, and it shall be an adventure!

My sister is an incredibly talented jewelery designer....did you know this?  Well.  If you didn't before, you certainly will now.  I have partnered up with her to create what will be a new business.  We have been making earrings.  

Remember when I posted that bark that I had found, peeled and gessoed? WELL!  It found its way into things of beauty.  Basically I pull stuff together that I think works, Kim takes it from there and really does all of the technical stuff - plus being super awesome at putting things together already.  So basically, I am really really enjoying doing this work with her.  It is nice to be creative working with colour and texture and movement.  Sometimes I get way too caught up in my own process and I forget how awesome it is to try something else.


The earrings we have made so far will sell at between $34.99 and $39.99 - and will be posted on our new etsy site just as soon as possible!
Guess what the name of our etsy shop is?  You are gonna love it.


 Abigail Gingerale after my lovely pup who goes on the walks with me where I am able to discover such wonderful things as the bark I came across.
 Want to see some teaser photos???



 
Thats all for now, but stay tuned for an update from our new blog, twitter, facebook and etsy accounts very very soon!
Loves and Kisses,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment