July 4, 2011

Fun in the sun!

I was just fortunate enough to be able to spend two full days up in Windermere - and I can't tell you what an inspiring place that is for me.  I am lucky enough to be represented by a wonderful gallery up there called Black Star Studios and it was so wonderful to see their new downtown Invermere space.  I LOVE it there, they even let me come in and work for a few hours on Sunday.  Awesome.

The weather was quite wonderful while I was there, and I happened to spot 3 gorgeous feathers in the cabin that my father-in-law had collected a month or so prior.  I fell in love, grabbed some paints and started working.  This is the result - I am quite pleased with them.  They are simple, light and I found creating them quite satisfying.



What did you do this long weekend?
xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment