December 10, 2011

Falcons and Feathers, Oh My!

Hello My Darlings!

Yet another long absence on my part.  School really took it out of me this past semester.  But!  I am done for the term, so it is time to get a few things done that I had been putting off.  Well, more than a few things...mostly art related!


I think that I posted about creating these pieces this past summer, but today, after a visit to Ikea to get the worlds fattest tree (pics to come,) I was able to get frames for these badboys!

Wild Turkey 01
Wild Turkey 02

Wild Turkey 03
The Wild Turkey's
I also put some time into creating a new piece of work over the past few days.  It is finally complete....and did I mention that it comes framed?  Well, it does!

This is a Merlin or a Pigeon Hawk, graphite and gouache on baltic birch.
It measures 9x12
I titled it "The Falcon for a Lady" as that is what The Book of St. Albans called the Merlin.


Let me know what you think!
As always, the piece are available at my etsy store - Turn of Phrase
xoxo
Jen

1 comment: